FOOD TRUCKS EVERY FRIDAY, SATURDAY & SUNDAY LIVE MUSIC EVERY SATURDAY & MOST FRIDAYS
YES! We love dogs! Your furbabies are welcome as long as they remain leashed and are well behaved.
Yes. Children under 21 are permitted with their parents. However, we do encourage those with younger children (under 10) to come during non-peak hours. After 6pm on Friday and Saturday nights, we do reserve the right to limit seating to guests 21 and over.
Yes. We offer Pepsi products, Water, Coffee, and two of our own Craft Sodas on-tap as well as our own Cold Brew Coffee.
- Since we are only open for business 3 days a week, if you would like to stop by to make purchases outside of our normal business hours, just give us a shout. We'd be happy to meet you for a quick pick-up of your favorite beverages to get you through the week!
- If you want to bring a group of 6 or more out for a tasting during non-business hours because you are unable to do so on the weekend, we can take an appointment during the week for your group to visit. The intention is for your group to do a tasting, make purchases, and conclude your appointment within an hour. If you are looking to hold more of an event with a group, food, socializing, etc., then it would be appropriate to inquire about rental options.
1) Rent the main tasting room - this is available outside of normal business hours (Monday thru Thursday anytime, Friday and Saturday before 2pm, Sunday after 6pm). The cost is $100/hour including any time needed for set-up and clean-up. Rental includes the entire facility, complimentary water dispenser, sound system and AV equipment, bar service (does not include drinks), trash removal and facility cleaning afterwards. (Total capacity: ~150 max)
2) Rent the back room - this is available during open business hours (Friday and Saturday 2-10pm, Sunday 1-6pm). The cost is $50/hour including any time needed for set-up and clean-up. The front of the house would be open to the public and you would have the back room/production area to yourselves with easy access to the main tasting room/bar. (Total capacity: ~50 max)
3) Rent the private tasting room - this is available during open business hours (Friday and Saturday 2-10pm, Sunday 1-6pm). The cost is $100 for up to 4 hours of use, including any time needed for set-up and clean-up. The front of the house would be open to the public and you would have the private tasting room to yourselves with easy access to the main tasting room/bar. (Total capacity: ~15 max)
For all three options, you are welcome to bring in your own food or catering, just no outside alcohol. Decorations are permitted, but the use of glitter or confetti is strictly prohibited. A deposit is required for either option, which would go towards your final amount due the day of your event.
In the warmer months, the answer is BOTH. Musicians are placed right inside the 14' overhead door connecting the patio and the main tasting room, giving all guests great access to see and hear the music! As we move into colder weather months, the overhead door will be closed and the musicians will just be inside. However, we hope to have the patio area enclosed for year-round use before the end of 2020!