No. We do not take reservations during our open business hours. All tables are first come, first served. If you plan to have a larger group (up to 10), we suggest a few members of your party arrive early enough to grab one of the larger tables before we get busy. No more than 2 of the smaller tables can be joined together for a group. If you plan to have more than 10 people, we suggest that you inquire about renting the private tasting room or the back room during your visit (see info below).
YES! We love dogs! Your furbabies are welcome as long as they remain leashed and are well behaved. And make sure to follow us on social media to learn about the various dog events we do throughout the year, such as - Pictures with the Easter Bunny, Dog Days of Summer, Dog Costume Party, and Pictures with Santa. You are also welcome to exercise your dog in our backyard or anywhere there is grass on the property. Please pick-up after your pet. If you do not have a bag, please see a staff member for assistance.
Dalton Union is a safe place for adults to gather! Although children are permitted, we discourage you from bringing your children after 6pm. Any children must remain with their parents at all times and remain seated, as to not disturb other guests. As always, we reserve the right to limit all seating (indoors and on the patio) to those 21 and over. Children that are being disruptive or found causing damage to our property, may be asked to leave.
Yes. We offer canned Pepsi products, Water, Coffee, Hot Chocolate, Hot Spiced Cider and two of our own Craft Sodas on-tap as well as our own Cold Brew Coffee. We can also make our popular Hula Sunrise (wine cocktail) as a virgin style.
*NEW in 2024 - Now offering non-alcoholic beer!
No. We are a craft brewery and winery. Everything we sell, we make right here at DU! Every beer, wine, cider, mead, and craft soda offered here was made in-house. We do not have the licensing required to sell other brands of alcohol or hard liquor. It is also illegal for such items to be brought into our facility or consumed on our property. Any alcoholic beverage not purchased at Dalton Union will be confiscated and the customer may be asked to leave.
Yes. You are welcome to bring in your own food, but outside alcohol is not permitted (state law). However, we work very hard to find the very best food trucks, and hope you will patronize them so they will continue to travel to our location.
- Since we are only open for business 3-4 days a week, if you would like to stop by to make purchases outside of our normal business hours, just give us a shout. We'd be happy to meet you for a quick pick-up of your favorite beverages to get you through the week!
- If you want to bring a group of 8 or more out for a tasting during non-business hours because you are unable to do so on the weekend, we can take an appointment during the week for your group to visit. The intention is for your group to do a tasting, make purchases, and conclude your appointment within an hour. If you are looking to hold more of an event with a group, food, socializing, etc., then it would be appropriate to inquire about rental options.
1) Rent the main tasting room - this is available outside of normal business hours (Monday thru Thursday anytime, Friday and Saturday before 2pm, Sunday after 6pm). The cost is $150/hour including any time needed for set-up and clean-up. Rental includes the entire facility, complimentary water dispenser, sound system and AV equipment, bar service (does not include drinks or gratuity), trash removal and facility cleaning afterwards. (Total capacity: ~150 max)
2) Rent the back room - this is available during open business hours (Friday and Saturday 2-10pm, Sunday 1-6pm). The cost is $75/hour including any time needed for set-up and clean-up. The front of the house would be open to the public and you would have the back room/production area to yourselves with easy access to the main tasting room/bar. (Total capacity: ~50 max)
3) Rent the private tasting room - this is available during open business hours (Friday and Saturday 2-10pm, Sunday 1-6pm). The cost is $150 for up to 4 hours of use, including any time needed for set-up and clean-up. The front of the house would be open to the public and you would have the private tasting room to yourselves with easy access to the main tasting room/bar. (Total capacity: ~16 max)
For all three options, you are welcome to bring in your own food or catering, just no outside alcohol. Decorations are permitted, but the use of glitter or confetti is strictly prohibited (including confetti balloons). A deposit is required for either option 1 or 2, which would go towards your final amount due the day of your event.
*Pricing updated for 2024.
Kind of! We are not a wedding venue, but we have hosted weddings and providing you don't want to get married on Saturday afternoon or evening, we MAY be able to accommodate you. We will not close our facility for a private event. So, if want to get married Monday thru Wednesday - we can totally help you out! Thursday through Sunday, the winery is only available to rent during non-business hours (as mentioned above). We have done many Saturday brunch weddings which have been beautiful! So, as long as the main tasting room is back to normal at 2pm when we open, you may be able to get married at DU. All other rental guidelines are the same as listed above.
In the warmer months, the answer is BOTH. Musicians are placed right inside the 14' overhead door connecting the patio and the main tasting room, giving all guests great access to see and hear the music! As we move into colder weather months, the overhead door will be closed and the musicians will just be inside. However, we hope to have the patio area enclosed for year-round use during the colder months!
YES! If you are a member of Harvest Hosts, just make a reservation through their online portal and stay overnight with us for FREE! If you're not a member, check them out at www.harvesthosts.com for more details. We have 5 designated spots for campers and RV's. Tent campers are always welcome and do not require a reservation or HH membership!
YES! We have an AirBNB right here on the property! It is the entire lower level of our home and is approximately 2200 sq. ft. For full details, including availability and rental rates, please click on the AIRBNB link on this website. (All bookings must go through AirBNB due to liability reasons.)